I am known with my friends for having a long hair.
That's me ever since I can remember. I have a round face and I specially focus on that in my first non RVM blog post.
Most people complain it is difficult to style round face hair (well yes, but....) coz it is ""hard"" people are figuring ways and now we have more....
My favorite is Soft wavy hair. But I always change my hairstyles coz I always wanna be new. Same old is no gold for me.
So I rotate my hairstyles among Mohawk braid, Razor cut layers, Balayage layers, Balayage bangs, Pinned and curly long back hair, flowing, Waterfall braid, hairstyles, Big swoop bangs, Sleek straight .......
And this is a teaser for everyone to join my one of favorites Patry Jordan. She has a lot in her channel for your hairdressing needs.
Another one here, but from a different YouTuber
Bye for now girls <3
Prominent and innocent Russian GLBTQI+ Activist Yelena Grigoryeva found brutally murdered with fatal stabs
Darling, you will always live in our hearts and your death will not go in vein. ❤
Let's keep fighting for equality and human dignity to honor her selfless love towards humankind.
Read more about this news: https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/yelena-grigoryeva-lgbtq-activist-russia-killed-862629/
~ WE WON ~
Supreme Court issued an interim order preventing the implementation of death penalty [Watch Now]
The interim order valid till the 30th of October and surely the Prez won't have a chance to execute his dreadful decision before his term expires. This is the 3rd major blow by the SC against the the unconstitutional acts of the sitting Prez. Don't we love our Supreme Court? You bet, WE DO! A great day for Sri Lanka and everyone who respects human rights.
Latest: 12 Fundamental Rights Petitions have filed before the Supreme Court. [Read]
Great victory (But it is not over yet) - PM openly confirmed his opposition for Death Penalty. [Watch Now]
> Mr. Wickremesinghe said harming lives is against the policy of the United National Party. Instead of going with inhumane populous agendas, he took the right decision even by risking many votes. Mr. Ranil yet again proved he's a true gentleman in SL politics. He knows the country is more than just a few votes. Folks, this is the true personality, it is in your head not on the outside look. RW is a true Buddhist, not a pseudo Buddhist who can't even comply with the first precept of Pansil. Smart Sri Lankans, please take a note.
>This is a historic development as he became the first Sri Lankan head to openly oppose death penalty while serving in the office. (Amnesia)
Synopsis: SL Prez signed death warrants for immediate execution of 4 convicts. He did so while going against the passed UN moratorium on the death penalty (65/206) where Sri Lanka is a signatory. While the entire world is moving towards abolishing the death penalty, Mr. Sirisena decided to go backwards. We will urge UNP government, civil societies and citizens of Sri Lanka to protest against Prez decision. We will do all we can to stop this uncivilized and unacceptable act bring by president in an attempt to restore his ever-sinking petty political persona. This campaign against the death penalty has only just begun, we never stop until prez reverse his arbitrary decision. | Watch this shocking video. | #LifeMatters #Lka
Stop Crimes, Not Lives!
- 12 Fundamental Rights Petitions against death penalty before the Supreme Court. [Link]
- Writ petition against death penalty at Court of Appeal - carrying out death sentences are on halt. [Link]
- PM Ranil Wickremesinghe became the first SL head to oppose death penalty while serving in the seat.
- European Union slapped with GSP+ termination warning [Link]
- United National Party vehemently opposed death penalty.
- Rights Activists, Foreign Embassies expressed their serious concerns.
- Even some right wing conservatives expressed concerns about death penalty.
*** Our fight is still going on.
(By yahli, Amnesia, Maria - Last updated: 03:46 PM, 2019-07-05, Written on: 1:39 PM, 2019-06-26)
- Research has found that good relationships are more important to a long life than exercise.
- Your brain does more creative work when you’re tired.
- Falling in love has a similar neurological effect as getting high on cocaine.
- Optimistic beliefs about the future can protect people from physical and mental illness.
- Holding hands with someone you love can alleviate physical pain as well as stress and fear.
- Volunteers are significantly more satisfied with their lives than non-volunteers.
- The risk of both catching a cold or the flu and of having a particularly severe form of the infection drop if you exercise moderately.
- The placebo effect is getting more powerful over time. As medical technology improves, our faith in medicine becomes stronger.
- People who view TV crime shows consistently overestimate the frequency of crime in the real world.
- People with low self-esteem tend to “try” and humiliate others.
- Seeing others positively reveals our positive traits, seeing others negatively reveals our negative traits.
- Opposites don’t attract. You’re more likely to be attracted someone who looks and thinks the same as you do.
- Memories get distorted over time. The average human has at least one false piece of memory.
- Around 80% of human talk in groups, is complaining.
- We seem to ignore the ones who adore us & pay more attention to those who ignore us.
- Depression is the result of over thinking. The mind creates problems that didn’t even exist.
- Being with happy people makes you happier.
- Convincing yourself you slept well tricks your brain into thinking it did.
- Smart people underestimate themselves, and ignorant people think they’re brilliant.
- When you remember a past event, you are remembering the last time you remembered it.
We created this blog area to share each others' ideas with our community. This area is to express yourself in world wide web. Post your valuable ideas and thoughts and share it with the world. We welcome anyone to use this place as a way to express yourself.
Thank you :)